Daycare portraits, any suggestions?

Im not interested in school portraits at this moment, it would be great money, but I dont like the idea of rushed portraits, 2 min per kid. At least with a daycare, I think the ones around here may have around 20 kids, Ill be able to spend a bit more time per kid.

Unfortunately you will find that the most of the directors don't want you there more than you have to be. It disturbs classes. You may only get 2-3 minutes per kid especially if their brother or sister has to get on a bus to go to school. But that is for the corprorate schools. I bet you would have great success at smaller mom and pop daycares.

You can try but don't get discouraged if the corp daycares say no.

Also, on a side note. Most daycares worth anything do not allow soliciting for security reasons. So CALL AHEAD to make a sales pitch appointment or Ask if its ok to stop by after hours.

Corp daycares that currently have a contract are all the KLC daycares: They are Kindercare, Knowledge Beginnings, Children's Discovery Centers, CCLC, Champions, and Koala Care. (I worked for the company that used to have the KLC contract and Mass. and Conn. were part of my territory)

Goddard schools may be a better choice. They have lots of kids and they are a franchise so everyone has an individual owner to make the picture decision.

Most reactions

Back