Deep in the Dark Woods

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought i'd get round to posting these....If you can remeber the 'down the dungeons' post i did a while ago, there were two entrances decending into dark tunnels (which used to be part of a fort ages ago), well after about a half mile of stumbling through the tunnels you emerge out of this window. Its the only way out..... as all the other routs have collapsed over time.

Just to let you know, its very claustrophobic inside and out by these windows because not only is it deep in the forrest, but its also in a 30ft trench so even to access this window area i had to decend a steep muddy bank, so running away in a hurry....... aint gonna happen!
.... hope i'v spooked you enough now :fangs:

wall.jpg

wall4.jpg

WALL3.jpg

This last one is just for fun..... fake LB effect and nightmare-ish colouring!

wall2.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Man.. these are cool. What a trip that must have been. I thought sneaking into an abandoned crypt was neat. These are amazing. I would love to see this one day.

These are awesome, Angel! I love the effect of the color in #2 ... I can almost smell some sort of acrid stench ... (I'm such a freak!)

They're all fantastic!

Another awesome series... #2 is definitely my fav! Love the tone!

Yeah, you really freaked me out. If you read that phobias thread, you know I'm majorly claustrophobic - ridiculously so! The only way you would catch me there is dead! :mrgreen:

damn, you're so lucky to have such places around...
These are fab... i don't even know which one is my favorite. Love'em all!

Calliope said:
Another awesome series... #2 is definitely my fav! Love the tone!

Yeah, you really freaked me out. If you read that phobias thread, you know I'm majorly claustrophobic - ridiculously so! The only way you would catch me there is dead! :mrgreen:

Yea i thought you'd like that! :lmao:

Thanks guys.

Thanks guys, yea woody and chiller, you guys would love it down there, there's loads to explore. Unfortunatley i haven't found the balls to go through them all on my own yet, plus would love to see what a half hour exposure would come out like from inside....... but standing around in there for half an hour again exceeds my bottle and besides i got a great idea for a mysterious figure passing through the tunnels and could really do with a model, an old hag or 6 year old girl dressed in a victorian gown would do nicely...... any in England wanna help me out?!!

Cheers guys :D

Archangel said:
Thanks guys, yea woody and chiller, you guys would love it down there, there's loads to explore. Unfortunatley i haven't found the balls to go through them all on my own yet, plus would love to see what a half hour exposure would come out like from inside....... but standing around in there for half an hour again exceeds my bottle and besides i got a great idea for a mysterious figure passing through the tunnels and could really do with a model, an old hag or 6 year old girl dressed in a victorian gown would do nicely...... any in England wanna help me out?!!

Cheers guys :D

Hey Angel, Sweetie ... you supply the plane ticket ... I'm your huckleberry ... black lace, red roses and all!

(and Raven in tow ... though a trip across the pond would have her green around the gills ... she could be the vegitation in the shot, though!)

anicole said:
Hey Angel, Sweetie ... you supply the plane ticket ... I'm your huckleberry ... black lace, red roses and all!

(and Raven in tow ... though a trip across the pond would have her green around the gills ... she could be the vegitation in the shot, though!)

LoL..... if i had the money i'd ship you guys over.... no problem :lmao:

i'd love to get inside that place. creepy stuff Arch! :thumbup:

anicole said:

sure....( uuck...) i'd love to come help ( gag...cough) and tag along while pallie ( gagging gag gaggingggg...) is your model...( eeeck... ugghhhh)

what kinda time (gagg.... gaaaggggg) is the flight? like 4 hrs..or 6?

:blushing: yeah....( cough cough... gag ... green green green gills....)

sure....( gag cough, gasp..) love to...

really love the way it looks, and truly, i can be the hag without any props...but pallie actually looks better and you want a pretty ghost not some old... hag..... ( gagging and hacking thru the airport...)

but if you need a hag, we are so your friends in time of need...like a good neighbor... state of distress is there.....state of dementia...what state are we in????

thats us..

love the first shot btw.... that one is the beginning of a scary movie...right there...

( can i bring a bat or two??? not wood one, i'm talking wings here...)

great shots... i like the detail in #3, vines and such... sounds like a neat/creepy spot to explore around in...

aprilraven said:
sure....( uuck...) i'd love to come help ( gag...cough) and tag along while pallie ( gagging gag gaggingggg...) is your model...( eeeck... ugghhhh)

what kinda time (gagg.... gaaaggggg) is the flight? like 4 hrs..or 6?

:blushing: yeah....( cough cough... gag ... green green green gills....)

sure....( gag cough, gasp..) love to...

really love the way it looks, and truly, i can be the hag without any props...but pallie actually looks better and you want a pretty ghost not some old... hag..... ( gagging and hacking thru the airport...)

but if you need a hag, we are so your friends in time of need...like a good neighbor... state of distress is there.....state of dementia...what state are we in????

thats us..

love the first shot btw.... that one is the beginning of a scary movie...right there...

( can i bring a bat or two??? not wood one, i'm talking wings here...)

Bats would be great...... and dont mind which hag i use!......just kidding im sure your not actually hags.....well not to the best of my knowledge anyway!

Thanks everyone :D

If you need a corpse, I can come along too - once I get over there, I'd drop dead from fright! :er:

Most reactions

Back