spiralout462

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Old dock3 delta100.JPG
Old dock5 silver efx.JPG
caleb whittling better delta 100.JPG
It seems to perform similarly to other Ilford films for me. One thing I'm not satisfied with is the scan quality I've been receiving. Something has got to give! I have NO spare time to be developing, but I'm gonna have to scan my own at the very least, I believe. I really experimented with a few of these. I LOVE FILM! Thanks again @ronlane

I liked the Ilford delta films ... a little punchier than the others. Whats the developer ?

... though I still always go back to PanF + Rodinal.

Opps, my wife pointed out that you did not develop this (obviously my reading ability is limited).
Yes, high contrast ... so either over-developed or not so good scan. How do the negs look ?

Last edited:
Nice captures but Vietnam vets are going to have trouble with the first two. Not sure how to resolve but just saying. There may be a couple who post on here regular. Not trying to be difficult.

The negs are good. I overcooked these intentionally. That free Google NIK got the best of me!:)

Opps, I was just told (off) that you did not develop this (obviously my reading ability is limited).
Yes, high contrast ... so either over-developed or not so good scan. How do the negs look ?

Definitely not as contrasty as Hp5 or fp4. The originals have nice smooth tonality. I will probably use it again. I'll post some unedited scans soon.

Unedited. Developed and scanned by Dwayne's.

007.jpg

Just imo, but this unedited version looks a lot better than what you posted in your OP, contrast-wise. The original has much more depth & texture. I really like that shot!

Going back to what you wrote in your OP- getting your own scanner is I think you're best bet, especially if you don't have the time to develop your own negs. Otherwise you loose too much control over your images.

Nice stuff -- gonna have to buy a couple rolls now.

It was pretty harsh light at the time. It would have been better an hour or two later.

Most reactions

Back