Design?

badazzpanda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
I know this is a bit random, but I have a question for you all!

Im a final year product designer studying at Northumbria University, and am having issues coming up with a viable final brief.

See, I could easily follow the 'trend' and design an inherently useless ‘blue-sky’ product, but, after working in Hong Kong and the like, I would much prefer a real life or at least a viable project.

I would like to be able to start at the beginning and finish completely, I.D. etc… Everything!

Can anyone help? Pass the word!

Is there anything that really gets on your rack, anything that could eter be designed and applied better or something that you concider has not been done.

Something that solves a problem.

Thank you for listening!

Alex Hartshorne

molested_cow is an I.D. student. You might want to get in touch with him.

Ive always liked a mood room, perhaps a room that shiftst colours and is relaxing? or you could go the extra mile and create, a scene room...:p A room where everywhere is a T.V. and its an entire scene of which you can walk around...

You could try designing a ring-pull can that works and doesn't break your bl**dy finger! Pesky cat food tins.....

I would like a three ring binder thats rings don't get out of whack and stop closing all the way if you happen to drop it :p

Or how about a wireless extension cord! :D

or how about....... The eye dropper
EYEDROP.JPG

Darfion said:
I'd go for a self lowering toilet seat. :D

Surely a self raising toilet seat would be better (especialy if it was electrically heated - on second thoughts that would be a shocking thing to have.....) :mrgreen:

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh Darfion. :LOL:
Those were great! :lmao:

hahaha those photos are great :) I would have never imagined such things :)

Most reactions

Back