Df!

Some of the buzz out there says that there's a pretty decent market of people that actually want the D4 sensor in a lower cost, smaller, package. I think the thing is a trooper in low light?

This thing's more rugged and maybe better sealed(?) than a D610, has a little handful of pro features, and it has the evidently desirable D4 sensor. Everyone wants a different set of the features Nikon (or Canon, or whatever) have available, this is just another permutation at what appears to be a pretty decent price point for the permutation. I'm not IN that market so I don't feel it, but there's apparently some market for a permutation a lot like this one.

Quite apart from the styling.

The digital body for those who are now tired of their F6!

So...yer' sayin' this is the camera for like, the 50 people who were silly enough to buy a Nikon F6!

Actually Mr. Smartypants I'll have you know net sales on the F6 were like.. 53.

Of course I'm pretty sure the CEO's mom bought 3 of those so not sure if those count or not.. lol

Oh..my mistake...I'd forgotten to tally the CEO's mom's F6 purchases!!! Ya know, in the "real world" (that is to say, outside of ProPhoto Supply) I have NEVER actually seen a Nikon F6! And out of all of my internet photo friends, forum buddies, and real-world or IRL people, I only know of *one* guy who bought an F6.

Poor Rockwell.

Oh..my mistake...I'd forgotten to tally the CEO's mom's F6 purchases!!! Ya know, in the "real world" (that is to say, outside of ProPhoto Supply) I have NEVER actually seen a Nikon F6! And out of all of my internet photo friends, forum buddies, and real-world or IRL people, I only know of *one* guy who bought an F6.

There is a world outside of prophoto supply? Are you certain about this? Sounds like one of those crazy UFO conspiracy theorys to me... lol

Birds of a feather flock somewhere closer to each other generally "close enough" to call them together.

I would like to have an F6 it is after all the very last professional film camera Nikon ever produced, however I do not want one bad enough to pay the asking price so I can shoot one to two rolls of film a year through. Thats just plain bad economics.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back