Dilapidated Barn

PropilotBW

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OM-D E-M5ii, 26mm, f/5.6, 1/1600, ISO200

PB260193.jpg

Super conversion. I have tons of these around my area but no where to pull over.

over all I like it. But I think I would have changed my angle so that the modern silo and bins to the right of the barn didn't look they were sprouting up! ;)

Super conversion. I have tons of these around my area but no where to pull over.

Thanks!
This was off a 2-lane road in rural Minnesota. Luckily it was within a couple hundred yards from a side road. I was a cautiously nervous walking along the sides of the 55mph road.

over all I like it. But I think I would have changed my angle so that the modern silo and bins to the right of the barn didn't look they were sprouting up! ;)

Thanks for the comment! I was looking at those during post processing. There is/was also a radio tower near the silos that I removed.
I considered removing the silos too, but decided not to. Do they look that bad?

Thanks for the comment! I was looking at those during post processing. There is/was also a radio tower near the silos that I removed.

I think so. They add an incongruity to the photo which detracts. They take away from the sense/feel of abandonment and neglect...at least that is my take on it.

I think so. They add an incongruity to the photo which detracts. They take away from the sense/feel of abandonment and neglect...at least that is my take on it.

I tend to agree with you. I tried photoshopping it out, and I just can't get the detail right. The trees overlapping the silos create a little too much effort at this moment. :icon_smile:

Most reactions

Back