Dinnertime

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, it was dinnertime for my nephew and since i didnt have anything else to do, i took some pics.

Jesse008.jpg

Jesse009.jpg

Jesse010.jpg

And then his uncle (being me) and his mum decided to play with his napkin thingie...................and Jesse didnt like that at all
Jesse011.jpg

Thanks for looking :)
Greetz Daan

Oh, how precious.
He is so lucky to have Uncle Daan, so later in life he will have these crystal clear, very well done photos to look at!
And he is a beautiful little boy (just learned from Mommy Of4Boys that you may call also BOYS "beautiful" when they are still this young ;)). The light situation helps make his eyes sparkle and I like the first for his intense look into the camera and the third for his smile - which does not mean that I don't like the second... and hey, what did you do to that little prince in the last, hm?
How old is he, by the way?

thank you corinna :)
He is 7.5 months old now. And in the last pic, we took the thing that usually is around his neck when he is eating (so his cloths wont get dirty) and pulled it over his head. Looked look little red riding hood then..................and he doesnt like that :mr green:

Most reactions

Back