Does anyone have one of the Samsung frame TVs?

I don’t have a lot of walls in this room. It’s an open concept living and dining room. Most of the walls in the living room area either have windows or doorways except for the fireplace wall. But the fireplace is centered so if I hang the tv on either side of it I can’t imagine how I would arrange the furniture comfortably and still be able to see it. It’s been the same problem from day one 21 years ago when we moved in. I have tried everything!

Is your Samsung the Frame tv model?
It didn't come with a frame, but you can buy the frames to add on.

I don’t like the look of a tv hung over the fireplace but I’m close to giving in to that because of space and aesthetics. I like the idea of these TVs that look like art (you can use your own photos or subscribe to art options).

Looking for some feedback if anyone has one. How’s the glare? Is it really obvious that it’s a screen during the day or just at night? How’s the tv for watching tv? Are the smart tv features easy to use? How easy is it to program the “art”?
Well, I know it's a matter of taste, and to some degree electrical , possible extra heat. When I moved the last time the place I bought had the mounting gear still on the wall. I like to look directly at the tv, not with a "bended" neck. It was a pain to take the equipment off the wall and repair and paint the wall. Whoever installed it scratched up the wall.If you have it up and change your mind----
"When in doubt, don't"

I don’t have a lot of walls in this room. It’s an open concept living and dining room. Most of the walls in the living room area either have windows or doorways except for the fireplace wall. But the fireplace is centered so if I hang the tv on either side of it I can’t imagine how I would arrange the furniture comfortably and still be able to see it. It’s been the same problem from day one 21 years ago when we moved in. I have tried everything!

Is your Samsung the Frame tv model?
There are fold-up panels with artwork that sit in front of the TV. When you want to watch, you fold the art panel up to see the TV. When you're done, you fold it down.

Here's a link for options.

Most reactions

Back