Does anyone know about this pic?

JohnNow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please do not post images to which you do not hold rights. You may post a link.

Where is this chapel?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
That appears to be a photoshop of this picture, which is in Norway.

Please do not post images to which you do not hold rights. You may post a link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Snag,

Thank you very much.
The name of my pic is ATT00019 and I spent 3+ hours on the Net to find some answer to no avail.

I never thought my pic could be a fake but it made me wonder who, where and why is there such a thing.

PS: here is the link http://s20.postimg.org/urlslaz2l/att.png

Last edited:
By the way.
The guy in your pic is crazy, or your pic might be just another photoshop-ed trick ...

Hello Snag,

Thank you very much.
The name of my pic is ATT00019 and I spent 3+ hours on the Net to find some answer to no avail.

I never thought my pic could be a fake but it made me wonder who, where and why is there such a thing.

Hi John, It's not actually my photo, but one I found when I searched for "large rock suspended". I have seen it before so I knew it was just a rock, but I couldn't remember where it was from.

Hi Sparky,
Thank you.
I do not even know how to do a reverse image search. :05.18-flustered:

I saw the images similar to my pic in your links, but there is no word if the chapel really exists somewhere in the world.
Like Snagproof said it's a fake.

The world is (was) not as crazy as to create a place like that chapel ... :cool-98:

Hi John, It's not actually my photo, but one I found when I searched for "large rock suspended". I have seen it before so I knew it was just a rock, but I couldn't remember where it was from.

Thank you for mentioning details.
It's hard to believe the chapel actually exists.

I kind of wish it was real. That would be amazing.

Last edited:

I kind of wish it was real. That would be amazing.

Yep, it's gets me nostalgic too but hey, the world is not that crazy yet to build a chapel nobody can go to or risks his life if he dares to go to ...

Just a quick update.
I found my pic at other web sites such as those at
Weird Houses Around the World

Weird Homes - Yahoo Image Search Results

Also if you google 'Kjeragbolten' you will see many pics of the two cliffs. So,e of them may be real, most of them are just imagination ...

No exact information such as the name of the place and location can be found on the Net.
The verdict is clear: the image does not exist anywhere. It is the imagination of somebody with design talent and too much time on his/her hands.

Thank you guys to all of you who posted here.

John.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back