DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RADIO SLAVES?

Ryan2624

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What i want to do is get some cheap radio slaves off ebay, and hook it up to my nikon d50 to trigger off camera hot-shoe flashes... does anyone know how i could do this? and links to do this?

As long as you have I'm sure the SB800 and or I think the SB600 you do not need a seperate radio slave just go through the manual for your camera and you will see the D50 has a wireless TTL feature with Nikon flashes

The D50 onboard flash does not have a commander mode and so it cannot control slave SB-800s and SB-600s. The SB-800 can be used in commander mode to control slaves. I don't know what is available third party, but to use the Nikon CLS you have to put an SB-800 on the D50 as a commander.

I just have a generic hot shoe flash i want to use and i have a sb-28, can i use radio slaves off ebay? they show them connected to studio lights so will it still work?

I bought this radio slave to work with my Smith-Victor 110i strobes. It works great - just slide the transmitter in your hot shoe, and plug the receiver into the flash. Works every time.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm using two radio slaves with two additional flashes,
this is the sample picture:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back