Does this happen to you often?

she has got good teeth.

well, from the image i can guess she is probably quite pretty ... but she certainly hates you for this snapsho :p

funny :)

she is and she hates me for quite a few pics hehe

more..
fun033.jpg

fun122.jpg

and my friends really should hate me for these..
I like the blurry background here
jenifur095.jpg

i'm not sure whats going on here..
jenifur090-1.jpg

and last but not least me, my best friend took this pic
chucky102_320x240.jpg

oh and sorry for hijacking this post with all my unexpected pics

jenifur090-1.jpg

Do you KNOW JD in that picture? Looks like it was taken in XTC. Are you
from Houston? Weird to see him in a photo from someone else.

Do you KNOW JD in that picture? Looks like it was taken in XTC. Are you
from Houston? Weird to see him in a photo from someone else.

Yes I know JD and it was taken at Rick's North:D

What's even worse than that is when they give the insincere smile. The smile that says: "I'm so disappointed that you are taking a picture of me, but I'm trying ever so hard to humor you."

I just make sure those photos with the folks sneering get shown around a lot. I've finally convinced most of my friends and family that there isn't any way to stop me from taking the photo. It can either be a flattering photo or an embarassing photo. It's their choice. ;)

I don't photograph well (few people think they do), but I figure it's karma, and try to cooperate as much as possible when someone wants to take my photo.

He is kinda famous now? Can you elaborate on that some? I hadn't heard
anything like that. Of course, I haven't seen him in a good while.

I just meant he is famous because he knows everyone.. my husband saw a picture of you in another thread and said he has met you but didn't remember your name. He used to be gm at xtc north but he works at south now.

Yeah, most of the time I usually just delete those types of pictures, because most of the time it's just a blurry blob of flesh ruining the whole picture. But those two the camera actually focused so I kept 'em!

Most reactions

Back