Donate A Photo.

Hellow
I really want to donate some of my work, and i also sent a e-mail to my mother who is also a photographer. Im sure she would give her support as well.
The thing is I really dont feel comfortable sending high res files from my work, but I would be very interested in sending a matted, or matted and framed picture to an actual address. Its not that I dont belive that your intentions are good, but this is my work and i need to cmoa.
I would like so send an enlargment of "Walkways" from my web site. It will be matted, and or framed depending on shipping/mailing costs from newhampshire/nh. The link is below, and its the last picture in the frmed section.
Wes
Wes

WesD - I would love a physical photo from you and framed would be excellent. I checked out your site, there are some very excellent shots, I will PM you my mailing address within the week. I completely understand being protective of your work, as I am that way as well.

neea - I would certainly appreciate your help, and although I love to pick the artwork, I don't want everything to be my taste, as peoples opinions vary greatly. I would love it if you could pick your favorite and let me know, and we can arrange to e-mail, OR mail it to me.

Olympus8MP - I haven't had a chance to check out your link yet, as this has been taking up alot of my time, but I will, and as I said I am greatful to get any work, as I mentioned above, I know people are protective and sometimes very obsessive about it. Thanks.

xfloggingkylex - Sorry, I haven't had a chance to get back to you yet, but I did get your e-mail, and I did view your work. I really like the shot of the tractor you have on there, if you can donate that, I would appreciate it. I can certainly let you know what kind of interest it developed, and I will actually e-mail everyone who contributes the amount raised for the IWK, and of course some photos of the art being displayed.

Hovis- I really enjoyed looking at your Flickr account, there is some excellent stuff there, can you please pick the items out that you prefer to have displayed, and donate those, as mentioned above I love the idea of having a show with many tastes, and dynamics.

Flash Harry - My e-mail address is [email protected] and if anyone wants to discuss anything to greater detail please add me to their MSN and we can chat further about it.

markc - I know I addressed your comment earlier, but just to re-state that at this point I am planning everything, until I send out the final word I am trying not to have anyone send me anything until my location for the show has been solidified. At that point, I will post all of the details, such as the date, time, etc. And of course if anyone is in Halifax they would be graciously accepted at the front doors of the show.

RMThompson - Great shots, I would love to have some of them at the show, again I will PM you with all the details once I iron them out myself. Thanks for your contribution.

Majik Imaje - I love the idea of having photos from so many different locations, thanks very much. I will touch base with you as well once I get the details to confirm everything. Thanks again for your help!

EBphotography - I know I stated that it wasn't necessary to send me a physical photo, and especially a framed one, but if that is a contribution you are willing to make, I would certainly take you up on it. If so, I will send you my physical address, but again I want to wait until the date and location is solid. Can I get back to you, as I would love to take advantage of your generous nature, and I know the IWK would appreciate all of the help offered. Thanks.

Just to let everyone know, I am certainly overwhelmed by each persons contributions, I welcome as many as I can get, and as I said before I actually take possesion of any of them, I would want to ensure the location, date, and time have been secured. Please keep the donations comming, as the IWK does alot of great work for the families here on the East Coast of Canada, and I love the idea of giving this back to the hospital. Thanks Everyone. :hug::

Keep us updated with a date and details, and I'll gladly send you a photo. :)

Eric.

Hi Ice sent one to the hotmail address,hi res 280 ppi, you should be able to resize this if you wish. I had trouble with the other address so thats why its taken so long, good luck with the project.

The tractor picture can certainly be donated. Once you solidify this auction and things are a definite go I'll email you a high res version.

Hi,
I am very new to this forum and come from the capital region of Canada.
I'd like to donate, but first any thing in particular you'd like?

Please contact me on my email and I will be happy to donate to your cause!
[email protected]

RMThompson - Great shots, I would love to have some of them at the show, again I will PM you with all the details once I iron them out myself. Thanks for your contribution.

Just to let everyone know, I am certainly overwhelmed by each persons contributions, I welcome as many as I can get, and as I said before I actually take possesion of any of them, I would want to ensure the location, date, and time have been secured. Please keep the donations comming, as the IWK does alot of great work for the families here on the East Coast of Canada, and I love the idea of giving this back to the hospital. Thanks Everyone. :hug::

Man, I am happy to donate. Please let me know which you'd be interested, as some might take some time to get high-res...

I'd be interested to see if any of my prints actually sell.

Man, I am happy to donate. Please let me know which you'd be interested, as some might take some time to get high-res...

I'd be interested to see if any of my prints actually sell.

that is why I REALLY want to do this.

that is why I REALLY want to do this.

Validation, in the form of money changing hands, can be a powerful uplifter... but if my pictures don't sell, I'll know I tried.

In fact, I live in St Pete, if you can think of any shot youd LIKE me to TAKE to donate, I can do that as well!

sure, I'll donate a picture too. Keep us updated! And good luck with your work.

pascal

Just to let everyone know, I have been in talks with the IWK, and they should have a letter to me soon recognizing my efforts as legit, and that they are aware and endorsing it. I will also be setting up a website soon that will allow those of you who want to donate digital pics can upload them there, and those that want to send framed physical copies I will send you my physical address. Again, I appreciate all of this, and I will keep posting updates as they come. Please ensure if you know other photographers that are interested please direct them here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back