*Donating* Canon EOS Elan II 35mm camera

Its prettymuch only the EOS 1 that people want to buy.
Which is odd, the EF-mount used market is the exact opposite of the FD-mount market (where everyone wants the cheap quirky ones and no one wants the T90)

That is mighty strange. Here's the plan with this: I'm gonna let this go to the first person who gives me what I ask for in the ad to get it out of here. No competition-first come, first served.

Oh boy, now there's serious competition :popcorn:

wth people? I would put my name but I have the Elan 7e already.

What I want from you: To be considered, post your current EF lens selection, and if you have any, your current film camera collection. If you have film cameras, tell me why this would be helpful. If you don't, tell me why you want to try film. And, finally, I'd like the winner to make sure to post some of your photos taken with this in the Gallery. I'll post the results in a week. I will handle shipping, so this is free to a good home. Good luck

EEEEE!! This is gorgeous! I have a Bell & Howell autoload wind-up film (video) camera but I have wanted a film camera for the longest time! I have 2 EF lenses, a 50mm f/1.8 and a 24-105mm f/4. Hoping I am being considered for this awesome donation, it's a beautiful camera and I have been dying to really get into some film photography to take some portraits of my son. Here's my Bell & Howell camera:

$IMG_4895 (533x800).jpg

What I want from you: To be considered, post your current EF lens selection, and if you have any, your current film camera collection. If you have film cameras, tell me why this would be helpful. If you don't, tell me why you want to try film. And, finally, I'd like the winner to make sure to post some of your photos taken with this in the Gallery. I'll post the results in a week. I will handle shipping, so this is free to a good home. Good luck

EEEEE!! This is gorgeous! I have a Bell & Howell autoload wind-up film (video) camera but I have wanted a film camera for the longest time! I have 2 EF lenses, a 50mm f/1.8 and a 24-105mm f/4. Hoping I am being considered for this awesome donation, it's a beautiful camera and I have been dying to really get into some film photography to take some portraits of my son. Here's my Bell & Howell camera:

View attachment 69054

WE HAVE A WINNER! WOOHOO Congrats, Amber! Enjoy!

Pix, I would have, probably. I could have just smuggled it over the border for you, packed in a tightly wrapped brick of baking powder with the word "Nikon" on it to avoid suspicion.

Wait, before you get too excited, you do realize it's only a Canon...:wink:

Oh yeah...Congrats!

Woot Amber! Congrats!

Mini... Coffee instead of the powder... Definitely coffee lol

Most reactions

Back