I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some of you might know of my recent bout with a mamiya 645 1000s. needless to say, it did not function properly. thankfully, the little shop i bought it used from gave me a full refund even though they don't offer any kind of warranty on their stuff. (its all used stuff) anyway, I had picked up some accessories for it online, for which I cannot return now and I really don't think I am going to pursue film photography.
I wont go into a lengthy monologue on these parts because if you already have a mamiya 645 these will work on, then you already know enough to make a decision on whether you need them or not.
the pictures pretty much speak for themselves, but i will list them anyway. (sorry for the crappy P&S shots, was in a hurry)

120 and 220 film holders with cases
3 pack new lomography color negative 120 film. (have a roll of B&W somewhere i may dig up)
macro extension tube for the 80mm f/4 macro lens (have to have this tube for the lens to work as macro)

i realize that if you already have the camera these go to, and the 80mm f/4 macro lens, then you probably already have all this stuff.
however, who doesn't like having spare film holders? have some 120 and 220 film loaded and ready to go sitting in the case.
these should all work with the mamiya 645 or the 1000s. maybe others, im not entirely sure. if you know this stuff will work with y our camera and you want it,
post here with what you have . everything is in LN condition. (film IS new)

-jason

View attachment 37732View attachment 37733View attachment 37734View attachment 37735

This one could be tough. Probably not a lot of MF people with a mamiya 645.

You're a classic PM :thumbup:

I found a roll of 120 B&W film I'll throw in to sweeten the pot if anyones been holding out for a little extra to jump on this deal.

bumping for the weekend.
may just come up dry on this one and have to stick them back in a box in the closet.

I have a Mamiya 645 SUPER!

The film cartridges look exactly like the ones I use

Let me know if this stuff still needs a home

I have a Mamiya 645 SUPER!

The film cartridges look exactly like the ones I use

Let me know if this stuff still needs a home

they appear to use the same film roller.
do you have the 80mm f/4 macro lens that the macro tube goes to?

Post a picture with your mamiya 645 and a piece of paper with your forum name written on it on this thread, and whether or not you have the lens for the macro tube and I will consider you the recipient for this stuff. you will also need to PM me your name and address so i can get it shipped.

The Mamiya 80mm ƒ/4 lens is the standard lens on the Mamiya 7. I'm not sure if the lens mount is the same as my 80mm lens, but I'm positive that the film inserts will definitely work with my camera. Thanks for the consideration!

Here are the photos
$2013-04-09 11.52.51.jpg$2013-04-09 11.53.45.jpg$2013-04-09 11.54.49.jpg$2013-04-09 12.02.27.jpg

i believe it is the same lens. If you have the 80mm f/4 macro lens, it will say macro on it, as well as have the macro ring with 1:1 to i THINK 1:5 on it. or something like that. If you have that lens, i will send the extension tube with the rest of the stuff. let me know. PM me your name and address.

i believe it is the same lens. If you have the 80mm f/4 macro lens, it will say macro on it, as well as have the macro ring with 1:1 to i THINK 1:5 on it. or something like that. If you have that lens, i will send the extension tube with the rest of the stuff. let me know. PM me your name and address.

My lens is the 80mm ƒ/2.8 not the macro. If the tube is specific to the macro ƒ/4 lens don't bother sending it over.

THANKS AGAIN!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back