Donating Pelican medium camera bag! EX+ *LOOK*

Good luck all!

And me too.:mrgreen:

I need a bag, really any bag. Recently had mine stolen with a few lenses in it (nothing expensive). Luckily, had my body on me. Currently I'm keeping everything in a messenger bag with lenses capped and wrapped in socks (I'm not joking.) I usually carry One sometimes two bodies with a flash, remote, spare batteries and cards, a 28mm 50mm 80-200mm piece of sh-t and a nice 10-17mm fish eye. Currently I'm not able or willing to put that all in a messenger bag to rattle around. Thank you for the consideration and the oppurtunity to sob in front of you guys.

all righty!

Lets all give a big round of applause and congratulations to....

I dunno..i haven't looked over the thread again yet.
just got off shift.
maybe after a nap.
I'll get with the wife and let you all know later.

Hahaha, the Stephen King of The Photo Forum.

:band:...and the winner is...

:band:...and the winner is...

This is taking longer than the grammy's. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! joking, get some rest Pixmedic. (We'll just spam this thread until you wake-up and announce the wiener).

:smileys::smileys::band::band::cheers::cheers::violin::violin::violin::violin:

Welcome to the "Win a Free Bag Thread"

Camera bag is a part of photography equipment. Camera bag is more personalized stuff, with different equipment must use different camera bag. Camera shoulder bags are one of the most popular kind of camera bag and are designed to allow convenient access to your photo gear. Personal photographic equipment is different, use habit is different, so users should choose according to their own needs.

Killin' me man.
KILLIN' me!!

Plus I need a shave and the only things I can find are an SB 900,a 24 and a vivitar 283.

wow. Lot of people needing a camera bag.
guess I should have paid more attention to this thread before now.
I guess I will get on the "figure out who to give the bag to" thing...
Stand by.

Welcome to the world of Pixmedic. At this time, we are having a minor problem. As soon as this issue is worked out, we will rejoin are regularly scheduled broadcast.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Most reactions

Back