I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In an attempt to free up some more space in my closet, I am donating a Tamrac small DSLR bag.
far to small for me to use as a backup bag. Realistically, this bag will fit a camera body, up to a medium sized lens in the lens pouch (probably up to the size of a Nikkor 70-300 VR lens) or two small lenses, and either a flash or another lens in the bag itself.
interestingly enough, on the backside of this bag there is another set of straps that fold up and snap behind a cover piece that makes this bag into a fanny pack. (if one were so inclined to wear it like that) It also has a regular shoulder strap.
It has a front zipper pocket, and another zipper pocket under the flap.
The lens pouch is detachable and can be used separately. there is also a place to put another lens pouch on the other side of the bag.
bag is in EX+ condition.
not really much more to say about it.
Just bought a new camera but didn't budget in a bag? Here you go!

Most of you know how this works.
Bag is free to a good home. we cover shipping. continental US and Alaska only.
If you are interested in the bag, post in this thread with a short excerpt on why you need it and what you will be putting in it. (people simply pointing me to their signature will not be considered) pictures help.
(I don't need a whole dissertation, just a little more than "I want it because its free")
PM's or emails may or may not get considered.

$P2200065.jpg
$P2200066.jpg
$P2200067.jpg
$P2200068.jpg
$P2200071.jpg

Will it hold a D7100 gripped? I normally carry 3 lenses and use a Lowepro back pack which is difficult at times to work with. I would like to try this style. If you think it will work, I would love to have it. If not, let it go to some one that it will work for.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392916257.250502.jpg

I am interested in a bag in this size. I actually have the Tamrac Pro12 to carry my D800 and lens. Lugging that big bag around all the time is kind of tough. I'm visiting Disney World in March to spend about a week taking some good pictures with my new D800, but can't bear the thought of carrying around a big shoulder bag for 12+ hours in a theme park. This seems to fit me needs since I will be using a Blackrapid strap to hold the body, and I would use this Tamrac on hip to hold my speedlight and battery pack, my 50mm, 85mm, and the 70-300vr.

I visited my local stores recently to find a bag and immediately the sales staff jumps to the thinktank series. I told them I am on a tight budget since I spent my last 2 years of odd-job money on the d800. But their pitch was "since you spent so much on that nice camera, you shouldn't cheap out on a bag". I'm really just looking for something practical to use.

Thank you in advance

$DSC_7543.JPG

I would love this bag! I just got a new D3200 and do not have a bag yet of any sorts. Being 31 and disabled my budget is TIGHT.

IMAG0127.jpg

Last edited:
Will it hold a D7100 gripped? I normally carry 3 lenses and use a Lowepro back pack which is difficult at times to work with. I would like to try this style. If you think it will work, I would love to have it. If not, let it go to some one that it will work for.

the gripped D7100 shouldn't be a problem. However, this bag will only hold the body and two lenses, or one lens and one flash.
there is no way it will hold a body and 3 lenses.

the gripped D7100 shouldn't be a problem. However, this bag will only hold the body and two lenses, or one lens and one flash.

Duct tape? Ok.. sorry.. I was helping again. I promised to stop that... lol

Thanks for the info, it sounds like it needs to go to Disney. :D Thanks.

In an attempt to free up some more space in my closet, I am donating a Tamrac small DSLR bag.
far to small for me to use as a backup bag. Realistically, this bag will fit a camera body, up to a medium sized lens in the lens pouch (probably up to the size of a Nikkor 70-300 VR lens) or two small lenses, and either a flash or another lens in the bag itself.
interestingly enough, on the backside of this bag there is another set of straps that fold up and snap behind a cover piece that makes this bag into a fanny pack. (if one were so inclined to wear it like that) It also has a regular shoulder strap.
The lens pouch is detachable and can be used separately. there is also a place to put another lens pouch on the other side of the bag.
bag is in EX+ condition.

If you are interested in the bag, post in this thread with a short excerpt on why you need it and what you will be putting in it. (people simply pointing me to their signature will not be considered) pictures help.
(I don't need a whole dissertation, just a little more than "I want it because its free")

Just out of curiosity Pix what model of bag is this, and is that one of the tamrac MAS lens pouches on the side?

Hey Jason, throw my name in the hat for this one. My Kenba bag is big enough to carry my whole arsenal. Many times I wish I had a small bag just big enough for my 50, 28 and 135.

bag is in EX+ condition.

Just out of curiosity Pix what model of bag is this, and is that one of the tamrac MAS lens pouches on the side?

i dont actually see a model # or name on this bag except for what you see in the picture.
here some pics of just the lens pouch. it will fit over a belt, or any bag with a loop on it. it velcro's and snaps closed.
hope this helps!

$P2230109.jpg
$P2230107.jpg
$P2230108.jpg

Thanks pix. Reason I asked I've got a backpack I use to store everything but I've been thinking about getting a small bag I can use just to carry some lenses and maybe a filter or two while I'm wandering around the zoo.

I already have some mas lens cases so the ability to add them if I need the extra storage sounded great.

So I did some poking around and found the tamrac explorer 400. I think that will do the job nicely.

Really wanted yours to go to someone that really needs a bag, with all the ot I've put in lately won't be any hardship at all for me to pull the trigger on a new one.

Thanks though, I probably wouldn't have thought of it if I hadn't seen this bag.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Anyone else want in on this? Would like to wrap it up this week.

and the winner is......
drum roll please......
just a little more drum roll......
almost there.....
aaaaaannnnnddddd.....

Rick58!
I realize this wont make up for your tractor crashing into your barn, catching on fire, and the ensuing smoke and soot destroying your entire crop for the season, but I hope it at least makes carrying around your camera a little easier.

congratulations Rick58!

pm me your name/address and i will get the bag in the mail next week!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back