DONATING Tamrac small DSLR bag

I realize this wont make up for your tractor crashing into your barn, catching on fire, and the ensuing smoke and soot destroying your entire crop for the season, but I hope it at least makes carrying around your camera a little easier.
!

Maybe not, but it will sure aid in taking those insurance photos...:lol:

Thanks Jason! This will be very useful. No more filling my coat pockets with a lens in each pocket. I'm not sure what I was going to do when the weather got warmer. Again, many thanks to you and your generous wife. PM on it's way...

Hey Jason, The bag arrived safe and sound yesterday. Thank you VERY much. I can already see it's going to get a lot of use. My 28 will fix nicely next to the Fd with the 50 installed and the 135 in the side pouch...Perfect!

Hey Jason, The bag arrived safe and sound yesterday. Thank you VERY much. I can already see it's going to get a lot of use. My 28 will fix nicely next to the Fd with the 50 installed and the 135 in the side pouch...Perfect!

Our pleasure Rick, enjoy!

Three thumbs up for another deed well done :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The REAL question is....Will Rick wear it as a fanny pack, or a shoulder bag?

We need pics of you modeling it Rick so we can see which Is the best fashion wise for you!

The REAL question is....Will Rick wear it as a fanny pack, or a shoulder bag?

We need pics of you modeling it Rick so we can see which Is the best fashion wise for you!

:biglaugh: Trust me. There's no one here that would want to see me in a fanny pack :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back