Don't Fall

adoho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
407399347_fc77c60c3e_o.jpg

Interesting clouds. I like it.

It's cool but your subject seems to take up so little of your shot. What if your tightened things up a bit?

Ahhhh! Seems like it cannot hold on for much longer..... aaaaaahhhhh :shock:!

The coolest of photos.
Wonderful sky.
Oh, I so want another polariser!!
And hey, I actually like how your subject is only part of the big wide "whole" it is in. Often I suggest crops. Here I wouldn't.

(You have not secretly come to Lower Saxony and never told me about you being in my immediate neighbourhood, have you? For this scene could ever so well have been taken "in my backyard", as it were - apart from the blue sky, though. We don't know that phenomenon :cry: )

It's cool but your subject seems to take up so little of your shot. What if your tightened things up a bit?

I wanted it to have a big open feel, it is the (florida) country side after all. I have a landscape version of the shot but that has way TO much open space.

Ahhhh! Seems like it cannot hold on for much longer..... aaaaaahhhhh :shock:!

The coolest of photos.
Wonderful sky.
Oh, I so want another polariser!!
And hey, I actually like how your subject is only part of the big wide "whole" it is in. Often I suggest crops. Here I wouldn't.

(You have not secretly come to Lower Saxony and never told me about you being in my immediate neighbourhood, have you? For this scene could ever so well have been taken "in my backyard", as it were - apart from the blue sky, though. We don't know that phenomenon :cry: )

Nope, it's good old southern Florida. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back