Downtown

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Managed to get off the help-desk yesterday and go out in the field. At -25 Celsius it was cold but crisp. After my work was over I wondered around downtown Toronto until I froze and started to get worried about the D-70.

SAM the record man.
8mar_1274.jpg

8mar_1271.jpg

City Hall
8mar_1281.jpg

8mar_1283.jpg

This angle had potential but I got to cold and lost interest and feeling in my ears :)
8mar_1294.jpg

Winston Churchill
8mar_1298.jpg

It was a slow weekend last weekend I and missed my weekly posts so at least I got a little photography in yesterday as now it is back to the cubicle for three more days :thumbdown:

Eric

What can I say but...... I sure enjoy looking at your pictures! The city hall arches in B&W is perfectly composed and wondefull in it's simplicity.

As always, I like all the photos you decide to show us, Eric, for all you ever present us is good. I`d so like to be able to put frames round my photos and give them titles, like you do - the black always enhances their colours or contrast so! (Apart from the fact that the clear, cold air gives the gorgeous colours from the start).

great series, Airic! i really like #1 (for colours)and#2(for composition-:) ) and #4, bw (for its mood)-:)

Another awesome set of photos. Love the colours in the Sam the Record Man store sign. But the City Hall photos are great. Nice job!!!

Great series! I went back to try and pick out my favorites but I can't because they are all great for different reasons!

great as always eric! is that churchhill? looks a bit like him. :confused:

Hey Eric,

Great captures! ... and kudos for braving that weather ... I was completely hibernating other than a quick trip to the chocolate factory for mint meltaways ... ummmm chocolate ... ! :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone. I guess it was worth the freezing cold. Jon, That is Churchill. I will have to go back when the weather is better as there are some nice angles at City Hall that I need to explore.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back