Dr. Gabe Milano

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Author of several little known books such as "How to perform surgery on oneself using a steak knife and a large bottle of rum."

portraitsepv2.jpg

excellent. very sharp. i like the hair light as well.
i need to find a way, or some courage, to start practicing portraiture...

Nice. Is this going to be in his next book?

He must really be little known. That book sounded interesting so I googled both his name and the title of his book - this thread was the top result. Couldn't really find anything on him...

Sorry Josh...Now I feel bad. This is actually a self portrait testing out my new strobes. Gabe Milano was a fictional character I created a couple of years back for an online vlog that so far hasn't happened. I thought the book title was a dead giveaway and me looking at me from my avatar. It certainly never occurred to me that anyone would google it.:)

LOL! :lmao:

Don't feel bad...

Now that you mention it, I see the resemblance to your avatar - I didn't even notice it.

And there are stranger book titles..., so strange as that was it isn't completely outside the realm of possibility.

i googled it too lol

Awww. Michael. This is a NICE self! I like this one very much.
And hey, I knew right away that this is you! Only wondered where you got that name from. But a book like that ... erm ... still waits to be written, you know?!?! ;)

But a book like that ... erm ... still waits to be written, you know?!?! ;)
You never know when that information might prove useful. What if you're having dinner at a nice steak house when all of a sudden the building collapses. Now you must perform surgery on yourself and the only tools available are the steak knife you were just using on your Porterhouse, and a bottle of rum that was at the bar. IF you had read this book, you might be able to save your life...

LMAO!!! :biglaugh:

Nice shot! :D

(Glad I read the whole thread...and that you guys Googled!!) :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back