Drag Racing....

i love the pics and to be honest with you..i dont see anything wrong with them. the color is great and so is the sharpness...the only thing i would like to see is maybe pan with the camera to get the cars sharp but the background blurred.

nice pics though!

md

I think the pics are pretty good. What exactly are you not satisfied with...what are you trying to show?

I did notice that the backgrounds are quite distracting but you can't really move the cars so you might want to try different angles to minimize the clutter in the background. Also, a tighter crop (or closer zoom) might isolate the cars better.

Another thing you might want to try is to shorten you DOF (Depth of Field) so that the background appears blurry. The wider your aperture (smaller F number) the shorter you DOF will be. Also, a longer focal length will also help to shorten your DOF.

Big Mike said:
I think the pics are pretty good. What exactly are you not satisfied with...what are you trying to show?

I did notice that the backgrounds are quite distracting but you can't really move the cars so you might want to try different angles to minimize the clutter in the background. Also, a tighter crop (or closer zoom) might isolate the cars better.

Another thing you might want to try is to shorten you DOF (Depth of Field) so that the background appears blurry. The wider your aperture (smaller F number) the shorter you DOF will be. Also, a longer focal length will also help to shorten your DOF.

Yep. Great job. Like the angles you chose on some!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back