Dragon Origami

dalex100

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had free time at school waiting for my next class. (Yes, I followed a tutorial :p)

$IMG_20121112_192909.jpg$IMG_20121112_192928.jpg$IMG_20121112_192937.jpg$IMG_20121112_193022.jpg

So this is what they do in college now? haha cool stuff

Amazing! How big is it? Good photos, too!

I think it's neat that the origami dragon has a shadow. :mrgreen: impressive!

Wow, im more impressed with the lighting than the origami lol. Did you use a flash?

Is this a single piece of paper? Pretty impressive, IMO.

That's impressive. My origami skills pretty much stalled after "paper airplane" (yes... that kind).

If you get Netflix, there's a documentary called "Between the Folds" -- AMAZING origami.

These are cool... but they appear to be underexposed and lacking in contrast. Bringing up up the exposure, and increasing contrast has the effect of making the "dragon" stand out from the background a lot more, makes it much more dramatic.

what do you think?

$dragon.jpg

These are cool... but they appear to be underexposed and lacking in contrast. Bringing up up the exposure, and increasing contrast has the effect of making the "dragon" stand out from the background a lot more, makes it much more dramatic.

what do you think?
Yeah! But you know, my goal wasn't to get the perfect exposure xD I just wanted to share my origami :p Thanks for the advice haha

Most reactions

Back