dragons

moracca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

I like dragons

i think this photo would benfit from some contrasty light...

the details are not very visible, in my opinion....

I agree. I was having issues lighting this, as it was a bit too close for the flash, and I don't have an off camera flash. Maybe I should have backed out and zoomed in? I didnt really have another suitable light source at the time, so this is what I ended up with..

heres the original
496650287_d88726ac22.jpg

Looks like a snapshot. Or are you just showing us some dragons that you have?

i would crop it more to bring the focus to the closest subject. the background dragon is a little distracting. for some reason im drawn to it even though its out of focus. otherwise good photo though

While its not quite a snapshot, its nothing special either... I'm just trying to work on DOF

i dont think its just a snapshot. you are doing good with the depth of feild on this photo its just (imo) the depth of feild is this particular photo is distracting away from the subject instead of increasing attention to the subject. i think its because the background is lighter then the foreground.

also, the forground object actually has a red light on top of it, which is reflecting on the background object. Originally I thought this might be a nice effect, but it appears as though its caused more problems then good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back