Drained

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Two new shots...first is of a drain, second is of an air conditioning unit...

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

are you going to remember me when you cross over to pro?

Thanks guys :) Jon, how could anyone ever forget you??? It would be impossible!!!

I thought I was the only one who shoots vents! Nice shots :) Funny ting is I have two shots that are almost exactly like those that I was planning on posting :)

:lol: Thanks Joe :) I rarely shoot vents, but that one caught my eye!!! Can't wait to see your posts with the similair shots!!!

WOw...very cool shots. The new stuff you have been posting is killer work. :thumbup: :thumbup:

hi amanda.Love the graphic quality in that first shot . nice comp. too.
Love the gradation of light in the second and the distorted perspective on the slats. very cool!

Amanda, these look as if you have gone to school with Spiralout... :)

Very nice. I like whichever post-treatment you did to the first. It would never occur to me to take a photo of a drain... but there's art in almost everything around us, if only we look carefully. You're proving it (along with the other very good photographers of 'urban abstracts' - or 'bathroom abstracts', if you so please ;)).

Personally, I am a big fan of the second, though.
Its huge impact is in its absolute simplicity, with the bow of light and the angle chosen. Impressive! Very impressive!

Thanks Lafoto :) You have to be one of the most encouraging people ever ;)

Hey amanda, these are way cool :D i love the first for its graphic quality as Jon says.. the b/w is really cool(i just repeated that word).. very nice!
the second has a very nice tonal quality to it...
Good work :D
:thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back