Eagles

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographywild.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've had a few requests for eagle prints, so I've been combing through my Eagles from this past winter and found some that I hadn't processed yet I thought I'd share:

1 - RUN AWAY!
2Eagles_zps5de091dd.jpg

2- almost 100% crop, looks like I missed the eye JUST BARELY, not anything I'd print, but still fun to process and share.
3Eagles_zps52098d59.jpg

3-
4Eagles_zps17e82a18.jpg

4-
5eagles_zpsf29a9374.jpg

5-
6eagles_zps54c744c5.jpg

6- Among the Seagulls
7eagles_zpsbff830dd.jpg

These aren't necessarily the ones I'm printing, I'm just kindof re-examining what I have, I'm still combing through them too. we'll see what else I can find...

Last edited:
They are great

Super set! I THINK 4 is my favourite the flip in the end of the wing is perfect, 5 and 6 are close behind, beautiful shots!

Super set! I THINK 4 is my favourite the flip in the end of the wing is perfect, 5 and 6 are close behind, beautiful shots!

Thanks! yeah #4 is one of my favs of the set too, better background than some of the others.

Ah yes the dreaded background, the killer of many great shots lol I can relate!
I do love the quality of your work, I hope to someday have similar shots of my own of these gorgeous creatures!

Ah yes the dreaded background, the killer of many great shots lol I can relate!
I do love the quality of your work, I hope to someday have similar shots of my own of these gorgeous creatures!

Thanks, I've been enjoying your recent image posts too...haha, yeah I'll take what I can get with the backgrounds though, especially since the baldies are only around here a few months out of the year. golden eagles are year round residents but harder to find. I'm going to have to go out golden eagle image hunting this summer sometime.

I love the seagull running on top of the water in #1!

Nice shots. When they're back in Utah, I'd like to find out where and when to get some shots. :) Maybe we can meet up and you can show me the "tao of the zen of the way of the eagle shot". :)

Kevin

Thanks, I've been enjoying your recent image posts too...haha, yeah I'll take what I can get with the backgrounds though, especially since the baldies are only around here a few months out of the year. golden eagles are year round residents but harder to find. I'm going to have to go out golden eagle image hunting this summer sometime.

Thanks! Can't wait to see your Goldens :)

I love the seagull running on top of the water in #1!

heh yeah I thought that was great too, I was going to crop in tighter on the eagles but didn't want to lose that guy, he's right at the edge of the full frame.

Nice shots. When they're back in Utah, I'd like to find out where and when to get some shots. :) Maybe we can meet up and you can show me the "tao of the zen of the way of the eagle shot". :)

Kevin

these are all from Farmington Bay WMA, that's usually the best place to see them at in january/feb/early march when they're in town. yeah, I'm game for an Eagle meet up, maybe we can get a few TPFers in the area when the time comes around again.

I've got a few places that are supposed to be good, but I need to get out and find 'em. the Burrowing Owls are supposed to be arriving anytime too, I'm looking forward to those as well.

Kevin

these are all from Farmington Bay WMA, that's usually the best place to see them at in january/feb/early march when they're in town. yeah, I'm game for an Eagle meet up, maybe we can get a few TPFers in the area when the time comes around again.

I've got a few places that are supposed to be good, but I need to get out and find 'em. the Burrowing Owls are supposed to be arriving anytime too, I'm looking forward to those as well.

Will definitely want to meet up and find where to shoot those Goldens (I hear west of Utah Lake has a nice valley for those, where else do you have in mind?), the Bald Eagles this next winter, and would *LOVE* to know where to find some owls. Daughter would really get a kick out of shooting some owls one day.

Kevin

Last edited:
Another great set! They are all awesome but #4 is just over the top with the BG!

You know they hunt rodents..bunnies included megapixal Oo

Number 5 takes the cake(or bunny) IMO, great overall set OP.

Excellent set for sure.The first one is kinda funny.Seagulls no match for eagle.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back