Electra

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
15553493206_4e552c1bb0_o.jpg

The uneven CPL effect is a drawback, I know, but I liked it anyway.

There's something about this that makes me want to keep looking at it. I do love shiny things so that could be it!

I love the rivets on the wing! Great shot!

The uneven polarization doesn't bother me because the light is coming from the right so it is not problematic for that side to be lighter. If you did want to even it out you could use a gradient mask in combination with curves or selective color (increase the black slider in the blue tab) in PS - not sure if this can be done in Elements or LR.

There's something about this that makes me want to keep looking at it. I do love shiny things so that could be it!
Someone spent endless hours polishing that Electra.
I love the rivets on the wing! Great shot!
Thanks!
The uneven polarization doesn't bother me because the light is coming from the right so it is not problematic for that side to be lighter. If you did want to even it out you could use a gradient mask in combination with curves or selective color (increase the black slider in the blue tab) in PS - not sure if this can be done in Elements or LR.
I may try this at some point.

What a beautiful old bird she is!!! This is such a rare thing to see these days. I like it, despite the uneven sky, which really doesn't bother me much. The suns stars really add a lot to this.

gradual colour from the filter add character to this picture. To me it feels more exclusive.

nice, I picture someone hanging form the wing while its flying taking the photo lol.. great photo..

nice point of view and superbe composition

Most reactions

New Topics

Back