Engagement Photos from fall...

df3photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.df3photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Earlier in the fall so friends had me do there Engagement photos. These where taken in a park in Washington, PA (I wish I could remember the name of the park) It suposidly has the highest consentration of covered bridges in the US although I only posted one picture with one it... and its too close to tell what it is...
My photoshop color fixin skills arent the best... I know...

B034.jpg

this ones at the covered bridge (its the red part...)
B012.jpg

B011.jpg

I just love this tree, so I had to ad this pic
B003.jpg

A006.jpg

I have a bunch more but these are some of my favorites and I hope I didnt already post to many...
thanks for looking, let me know what you think!:thumbup:

The poses all look pretty good, nice work. The colors do look a little wonky though.

thanks Big Mike... like I said, I need to work on the colors and contrast... I just suck at it on ps... Give me a color or b&w dark room and I used to be pretty good...

You know if you would just get rid of that film stuff they would look alot better. OK just kidding. They are nice. They could use a little more contrast or then again my monitor could just be out of wack again.

These are good, I love the last one. As you mentioned, the color needs tweaked....otherwise they're very nice captures.

Great job!

Thanks! yea the fuzzyness of some of them (im surprised wasnt brought up yet) I belive stems from my scanner. these where scanned at a low quality and I noticed when I do that I think the scanner viberates alittle bit and makes the fuzzy... the prints look good. Anyone have this problem with a scanner??

thanks again.

Ummm... I didn't go through with it, but I thought about slitting my wrists when I got engaged, too.

J/K, but you may want to chop out the red paint under his wrist in #1 as long as you're in photoshop.

I think 4 and 5 are my favs as far as poses go. Looks pretty good.

Thats funny you say that Ruining... I never noticed that (well I saw it but never realated it to that) untill I was showing my friend these pictures earlier today... and he said it looked like that or he crushed a squirl when he put his hand down...lol...

Good. I'm new here, and don't want to make waves. I was curious to see if you would take offense to that. Glad you're awesome.

Lol, I noticed the "blood" as well. I'm sure the shots are lovely in real life. If you want a new cheap scanner for prints, the Canon LiDE series can be had very cheaply and their colour rendition is excellent.

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back