Engagement Photos

JohnnyWrench

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mine! Got engaged last night and here are a few shots I made using a tripod and a trigger. Also got to use my Alien Bee 800 for the first time. Check it out.
Engagement Photos_0028.jpg
Engagement Photos_0013.jpg

Nooooo! RUN!!! hahaha only kidding, I too just got engaged not so long ago.

And thats all I've been hearing, "engagement photos" lol

Nicely done here. In the first one, maybeeeeeeee try bumping the aperture up a little, instead of 5.6 maybe try 8, to help get her hand in focus. I think her hand and ring plays a huge rule in this shot and feel it should be in focus.

And with number 2, nicely hit. Not bad for triggering it. Well done.

Ha! Thanks Sean. Yeah good call on the aperture bump. That would have improved this shot a bit.

And I just got lucky on the second. Glad my camera was smart enough to focus on the ring and not us. That focus wasn't really planned. We were just messing around when this shot happened. Happy accidents!

Congrats on the engagement! I also just took that big step about a month ago

They're both very cute. The second is my favorite. I do wish her hand had been tilted down to see the ring better but its adorable still. Congrats!

Congrats! Good pics as well.

Congrats! Love the second one!

Since you're now going to be wayyy too busy doing all that lovey-dovey stuff, can I have your gear?

Since you're now going to be wayyy too busy doing all that lovey-dovey stuff, can I have your gear?

Sure what's your address? I'll box it up and send it over. :icon_wink:

Thanks for all the well-wishes everyone!

Most reactions

Back