Erie, PA Meetup?

df3photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.df3photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I havent been on here much. But I was thinking it would be nice to do a meetup again. its been awhile. Any thoughts for an Erie Pennsylvania (or surrounding area) meet up?

im new to here and only been into photography for about a year. is there a thread on this forum for people around pittsburgh or just pa to talk about things, like things they have shot in their area. im looking for something like that, wondering if some people would like to talk and share some cool vantage points or locations they have found.

I'd have 2 kids (5 and 8) in tow and by the time I drive the 2 hours to get there, they wouldn't be into walking around on a photography day. So, I'm out.

A month ago it would have been different. My wife just went back to work after an 8 year leave.

Use to come up to Erie all the time. Finances caught up to us and stopped the semi-long road trips. Have to come up sometime soon though, because the kids are begging to go to Smokey Bones up at the Millcreek Mall for dinner next time both of us are off work together.

This is weird...I'm in Erie,PA and am shocked that anyone else on here is also. Maybe we could meet up on a weekend but you won't learn much from me, as I've been told numerous times that I'm not a good photographer. I believe otherwise, but maybe my opinion don't matter much. Anyways, I'm usually in "the gold crown" on Saturday nights when possible playing pool to relieve stress from my crappy job. If you know where it is, maybe you could stop in and play me or just say HI. See ya later, Jeff Duke

5 years to late lol.
I used to live in titusville, went to erie on the weekends cause lets face it, not a damn thing to do in titusville.

5 years to late lol.
I used to live in titusville, went to erie on the weekends cause lets face it, not a damn thing to do in titusville.
Plenty to do in Titusville if you live down here in Emlenton and ride a motorcycle. I've done plenty of trips up through Titusville, nice riding. Of course, I'm talking only riding through and not stopping to actually do anything....

Well, Im up for it on a weekend... (I work everyother weekend)
Do we want to meet and shoot or meet and BS & drink...?
Im open for any ideas, locations etc...

Well, Im up for it on a weekend... (I work everyother weekend)
Do we want to meet and shoot or meet and BS & drink...?
Im open for any ideas, locations etc...

Well, so you're aware I only play pool for money so you may or may not wanna do that...But either way I'm down for it. I'm not a drinker but we could still go if you just want to meet. I'm open for ideas also but only weekends are good for me because of my job and my pregnant girlfriend having appointments through the week. Whatever you decide, I think it could be fun...Let me know what you decide, Jeff

Most reactions

New Topics

Back