The_Caper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all:

Well, I thought I would post two more from my golf outing with my brother to complete my 100th post. Thank you all, it has been a great ride so far and I am sure it can only get better. :D

Sunset_Golf.jpg

Die_Hard_Golfer.jpg

Thanks you NJ, it means alot.

My five passions in life are my Family, Photography, Billiards, Golf and fishing. Exactly in that order. Joining this forum is the best thing I could have done to improve my photography and I have learned alot in the short time I have been here from pretty much every poster here so.

Thanks to everyone. :)

Thar golf photo looks like it belongs on an add for Pebble Beach (sorry, when I think golf my brain goes to pebble beach).
Really nice work.

Thank you for the nice comment sweetsomedays. It's sure not Pebble Beach but the views from this course are so nice I could walk the course without golfing.

I really like your second picture. The first one seems to have a haze over it; I wonder if brightness/contrast can be fixed on that one.

Nice captures overall!

Thank you Abel:
Yes, I really don't like that first one very much, I am not sure what that haze is at the top, mabey some flare I guess. The shot of my Brother is
clearer for sure.

Thanks for looking and take care.

I was thinking of taking some pictures when I go golfing, get some low angle shots... You beat me to it ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back