Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The view across East Looe towards the Rame peninsular

1362536376_ae77cd9830_o.jpg

Lovely picture; the warm yellows and oranges are great!
Well done!

Wow, nicely done Chris! Wonderful detail in the foreground buildings, and the peninsula off in the distance is still visible against the dusky sky. There's even a touch of red to the sky. What a pretty scene.

Thanks. This was the view from the balcony (slight stretch of the imagination required for that one) of the apartment we were renting. It came out a little better than I expected to be honest, though it did need a bit of attention in the RAW conversion - lots of dodgy pixels from my camera when using long exposures.

great image ...

damn, I'm currently down in the southwest of England, the weather is just stunning, and I spend day and night indoors because of bloody work! :( :(

Lovely shot! The oranges and yellows beautifully complement the deep blues and purples. The glow from the street is very inviting.

How nice!
But you are on your way back to Riyadh now? The "Cornwall-Experience" has ended? Poor you. Monstruous e-mail backlog waiting for you instead?

Make this your wallpaper then so you can transform yourself back into cool nighttime Cornwall and relive your vacation! This photo will definitely help! I am sure it will.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back