Every Girl's Crazy For A Sharp Dressed man

Not digging the thread title so much.

Love the picture.

Thanks guy!

I am terrible at naming things. I come up with either really silly names or ones that sound way too pretentious.

Any suggestions?

Thesaurus.com is a place to start if you know KIND OF what you're going for. For me, often inspiration strikes while working on the picture. Sometimes there's a name that's a great fit to go along with the image-- and sometimes I strike out too, like my last image "south sister" name of the mountain, kinda boring.

I realized while researching approaching galleries etc... that I should have been naming mine all along to avoid having to name them all now.:confused:

It was at a university so maybe some educational type words.

"Higher Ambitions"
"The Future's Infinite"
"Knowledge is Endless"
"The Pillars of a Good Education"
"Man's Pursuit of Knowledge" ;)

See I am terrible. Didn't some famous photo person just use descriptive titles?

I thought I was going to see you all dressed up! Great image though. Composition is stellar.

Perhaps the title should be every girl is crazy for an over-sharpened man.
get rid of the over-sharpening halos and this will be terrific.

Perhaps the title should be every girl is crazy for an over-sharpened man. get rid of the over-sharpening halos and this will be terrific.

Thanks Lew. I did sharpen after I cropped. I will try it with less. Sadly I had to crop a lot so the image quality isn't great.

try running it through a denoiser first and then sharpen viewing at 100% with usm but different thresholds and fade when haloes appear.
You can always sharpen everything but the guy on a different layer and then sharpen him less.
There are lots of things to play with; maybe something will look better.

I actually thought the title was good.

Nice shot too!

Hmmm...

"Below the Arches"?

Hell yeah!! Nice shot, sexy!

Dude this is an AWESOME Shot.

Love this shot!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back