Not yet abstraction by Pascal Riben

Very quiet, but I think a balanced composition to be seen in large size only, where at least some of the texture in the top part of the frame is visible.

Very quiet, but I think a balanced composition to be seen in large size only, where at least some of the texture in the top part of the frame is visible.

Thanks Timor. What do you call a "large size" ? 900x600 isn't fine for you?
I wouldn't go that far. :eyebrows: But something like 40x60 will be big enough. Centimeters of course. Unless you want to surpass Gursky.:lol:

Thanks Timor. What do you call a "large size" ? 900x600 isn't fine for you?
I wouldn't go that far. :eyebrows: But something like 40x60 will be big enough. Centimeters of course. Unless you want to surpass Gursky.:lol:

I just want to surpass Gursky for the money ! I was speaking in pixels... :mrgreen:

I just want to surpass Gursky for the money ! I was speaking in pixels... :mrgreen:
Then you have to print bigger, much bigger. And you have to drink scotch with right people and do other things. How many pixels go into 144" for top quality ? (About 400 cm )

Then you have to print bigger, much bigger. And you have to drink scotch with right people and do other things. How many pixels go into 144" for top quality ? (About 400 cm )

I don't like scotch :drunk:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back