Exciting news!

Congratulations.....now get the pre-nup written up! ;)

Thanks everyone! :D We've had a very romantic few days. However, the whole thing has been totally bizzar. I've been building up to this for so long, I can't believe it actually happened. I think we are both in shock!

Core - It must be some psycic link!

Ferny - I reckon you are just jealous ;)

Md - sure the best thing is to say yes. Then you have to work out how to wriggle out of it. I'm practicing that as we speak.

Alison - No dates yet. Perhaps next summer. No immediate rush, we just wanted to commit to each other.

hobbes - he he! :) didn't miss a beat, did you?! :mrgreen:

arti - see above comment ;)

craig - glad to see you are so happy. Its not all doom and gloom then :) Personally it just felt like totally the right thing to do. Although I'm definately still in shock!

2stupid - Free stuff! Now I like the sound of that! :mrgreen:

Thanks again everyone! It really means a lot to both of us that you all took the time to write such nice comments (cos. she reads this forum too). :heart:

triggerhappy said:
I'm engaged! I proposed on thursday night and she said yes! Whooohooo! :heart: :lovey:

Congrats yo!!!! I'm really happy for you two... :hail: :cheers: :runs out for early celebration at the local pub:

Congrats!! :heart: Ain't luv grand.

Best wishes to you both. :thumbup:

Congrats...welcome to the club. I'm getting hitched this fall.

Congrats! Im getting married the end of September.

I agree that the wedding is for the family. Libbi and I both are going nuts trying to plan the wedding. If it were up to us (i guess it really should be), we would have got married the same weekend I proposed. The only reason anyone waits 6 months to a year to get married is to put on a party for the family!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back