Exposure & Your Photographic Triangle

OMG-- Thank you so much!
I plan to try this out after work tomorrow.
= )

Last edited:
I have been working on a second one for a little while now. I will post it up tomorrow as I am getting kind of too tired to keep typing, so in the sake of keeping it somewhat logical, I'll resume it tomorrow :lol:

Ummm, this is going to require some thought on my part. Since I am not allowed to work out for another day.. I will do this when I get home.. Oh HOMEWORK! Why am I super excited about this?

Umm, on my camera I can't do this in Manual. It won't let me change the F stop.

What are all those other numbers in my view thingy, and on top of the camera- Don't answer.. I'll figure it out. For the moment, the camera has won. I am off to bed!

Last edited:

What are all those other numbers in my view thingy, and on top of the camera- Don't answer.. I'll figure it out. For the moment, the camera has won. I am off to bed!

Well, I can't really say where things are on your 7D as I have never seen one (or messed with any Canon for that matter).
But I would be willing to bet you can change your f-stop in manual, along with everything else.

Maybe someone with more experience with Canon can help you out, if the manual isn't helping.

This thread is so helpful! I followed along with my camera and learned within several seconds that i have to get a tripod, like today! I've just been trying to keep my shutter speed at a handholdable speed, and it's just not working...and I think I missed the amazon sale from yesterday :( Apparently they had 25% off all photography accessories and I totally missed it. Thanks so much for posting this!!

Glad it helped.

BTW I just moved from the Oak Harbor area to San Diego, and I kinda miss it there

Ah, thought so :) We just got here and so far we LOVE it. 100 times better than Jax. Lots more interesting things to photograph! I can't wait for the tulips this spring. I'll be sure to post pics of that awesomeness!

UNLOCK the wheel in the back of the camera

Most reactions

Back