Eye of the Sea

I always enjoy your contributions. This is stunning.

This shot is incredible.

Thanks everyone very much.

I must admit I am more than a little jealous that you are in OR! There are so many wonderful places there for photographs. Can't wait to move there permanently in maybe a few years. I spent my summers in Portland and around Seaside/Astoria with my Grandparents, all my extended family on my Dad's side is there.

:jawdrop: Consider me speechless. I was not expecting to open this. Incredibly stunning.

AMAZING.

I agree with what others have said - you take amazing images of beautiful places! I have to admit to occasionally googling these places to see if they really truly exist (not really, but to see them in more detail) - it's like out of a fantasy novel.

I am fairly certain that there is cheating, magicky things and possibly even sorcery (which is more magicky than regular magic) going on in the production of your photos…nevertheless:

POTM nominated.

Oh, and just kidding about the cheating part. But not the magicky stuff--I think you have magic "awesome photo" fairy dust. :biggrin-new:

Yep....just never get bored of seeing your shots of this place. I hope I get to see it myself someday soon.

I must admit I am more than a little jealous that you are in OR! There are so many wonderful places there for photographs. Can't wait to move there permanently in maybe a few years. I spent my summers in Portland and around Seaside/Astoria with my Grandparents, all my extended family on my Dad's side is there.

I am within 3 hours of amazing things and I take full advantage of that. My car hates me though.

AMAZING.

I agree with what others have said - you take amazing images of beautiful places! I have to admit to occasionally googling these places to see if they really truly exist (not really, but to see them in more detail) - it's like out of a fantasy novel.

They exist. And the PNW can be like a fantasy novel :).

I am fairly certain that there is cheating, magicky things and possibly even sorcery (which is more magicky than regular magic) going on in the production of your photos…nevertheless:

POTM nominated.

Oh, and just kidding about the cheating part. But not the magicky stuff--I think you have magic "awesome photo" fairy dust. :biggrin-new:

You are seriously so nice! My processing has improved to really help me tell the story I want and achieve my vision. If you hand me a paint brush, you could expect stick-figure-level stuff. That's why I like photography. It's easier for me to see and record beauty than make it from nothing.

Thanks for the nom nom!

Yep....just never get bored of seeing your shots of this place. I hope I get to see it myself someday soon.

Thanks and you should! Remember to go at high tide. When in doubt, don't go out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back