f-ing gross

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
0225081845agt4.jpg

0225081944ald6.jpg

i was parked facing this minivan. it was stuffed with garbage to the brim and there was barely enough room for the driver. shame i only had my cell phone with me...

i know the second picture is darker, but you can see the garbage ON the steering wheel.

:confused::confused::confused:

hey!!!!!! don't be posting pics of my van!! i live in my van and the maid is on vacation for a couple of weeks.

Where was this taken? Let me guess, down by the river?

hahahaha.. could you imagine?

Seriously...how does someone let a mess get to that point? I mean, I'm a procrastinator, but that takes procrastination to a whole new level. That and laziness, and just plain old disgusting.

Rofl!

That's just sad and pathetic. Maybe it was a setup? haha. Here I'm sure they'd get stopped by a police officer and probably be asked to clear that crap out of the drivers view. How do you possibly drive? I wonder how he switches lanes .. lol

Something a little more disturbing

This is actually far more common than you think, I see it all the time, Just never felt inspired to burn a frame of film on them.

i am quite sure in Europe you would not be allowed to drive with such a messy car.

nice self portrait in the last shot :)

nice self portrait in the last shot :)

That's kind of hot. Maybe a reshoot with another button or so undone?

--
I think the condition is an indication of some sort of mental illness. Did you get a look at the driver?

--

Most reactions

Back