Fall Twins

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.soultreephotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
two trees that stand next to eachother in my back yard.

twinssm.jpg

I like the images, the drama in the individual images is nice. The tree on the right has the nicest movement but the leaves on the left foreground feel very nice. Go grab a rake and move them to the other tree :)

I'm not sure the diptych works for me though. I'm not quite sure what it is. I think for one the extra white strokes detract from the image and since you have to hot spot suns my eyes want to bounce back and forth. It might not be so distracting on a larger print, but on the small images on screen the hot spots are spaced about eye width apart and I find focusing difficult.

Thanks for sharing.

I think the vignetting is too harsh on the right one, but still these are VERY well made. It's quite I while I tried something like this and it doesn't create such an impact. The curve , rag of leaves. It's opposing the sun meaning it's not easy to light it correctly. An overexposure is still visible though, but anyway. Good Job!

these are magnificent photos! my only critic are the white borders... but it's my personnal taste :D

I like the left one because of the leaves in the foreground.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back