Famous people

Kevin Garnett and Kevin Durant (plus Paul Pierce in the background).

DSC_0913_filtered.jpg

DSC_0837_filtered.jpg

and one more:

Kurtis Blow (rapper). I believe that's his son in the pic, but I'm not sure.

rap007.jpg

pascal

John Walsh again and Miss Teen Virginia 2007

AMCUP551pp.jpg

John Walsh again and Miss Teen Virginia 2007

AMCUP551pp.jpg
Okay, about that hand on Walsh's right shoulder. In the photo of him previously, I notice a tent, and possibly a young athlete.

So, I'm guessing that the hand on his shoulder doesn't belong to some ghoul-like creature as it appears, but possibly to a taped up athlete?

Or is it some actor in costume for something?

Okay, about that hand on Walsh's right shoulder. In the photo of him previously, I notice a tent, and possibly a young athlete.

So, I'm guessing that the hand on his shoulder doesn't belong to some ghoul-like creature as it appears, but possibly to a taped up athlete?

Or is it some actor in costume for something?
:lol:It is pretty goulish now that you mention it. That is the nobody polo player I cropped out that was standing on his right. John is a polo player and equestrian from way back. He was attending a polo game I was covering.~Zane

Okay I know this is Howard Dean but tell me is that Sacha Baron Cohen in the back?? I did not notice him until I looked at the image when I got home.
DSCF1860crp.jpg

:lol:It is pretty goulish now that you mention it. That is the nobody polo player I cropped out that was standing on his right. John is a polo player and equestrian from way back. He was attending a polo game I was covering.~Zane
Dang.
A taped up athlete!

Thanks.

Man, through working at Sun Devil Stadium I've met Brett Favre, Burt Reynolds (much shorter in person than I ever imagined...but if I were about a century older...*mmm*), a former astronaut (can't remember who), CarrotTop (what a jerk!), John Elway, Hulk Hogan, numerous pro Phoenix athletes, and of course many Sun Devils who will go on to be famous pros.

Pictures? Not a single one. I was always working, and as a female security supervisor I couldn't take advantage of things like the guys could. :er:

...a former astronaut (can't remember who),...
I love it! The only one in that list that really interested me was the one whose name you can not remember. :er:

I'm not really big on celebrities. But I love talking to people that have a name because of intellectual accomplishments. I guess that's just the cynical engineer in me. :meh:

I love it! The only one in that list that really interested me was the one whose name you can not remember. :er:

I'm not really big on celebrities. But I love talking to people that have a name because of intellectual accomplishments. I guess that's just the cynical engineer in me. :meh:

Honestly, to me the astronaut was the most interesting as well. Okay, except Burt Reynolds. But I have other reasons for that :p

There were actually several of them in the stadium that day, because they were part of the half time show. I don't quite remember whether it was for the Sun Devils or the Cardinals, and why exactly they were there, because it was a loooong time ago. Probably why I can't remember the guy's name.

hey, no bragging about who you saw without the pics! :lol:
no pic, no bragging rights.

and short5: that's definitely Sacha. Great photos!

pascal

The Harlequins
_N0H6249.jpg

Brian McDermott
_N0H6124.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back