Famous Photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlisonS said:
Bokeh said:
AlisonS said:
I don't pay but I'll send you some free photos, signed and all ;)

Do tell - what kind of photos?? :shock:

I was thinking landscape.

Hmm... I'm sure we can find a way to fit nudity into a landscape shot :p

Actually on a serious note, that makes me think of a really cool landscape shot I saw in the men's restroom of a steakhouse here not long ago. It's a photo of a woman in one of those old metal washtubs, out in the middle of a field, with a cowboy hat on and her legs are hanging over the side. There's no nudity technically. There's a horse next to her and a saddle hanging on something with mountains in the background. REALLY neat shot.

Deco said:
Bokeh said:
Deco said:
I would feel lucky. Espcially if it was as easy to name a few photographers. Hell, I would do it for $2 maybe $1.

How about $.50, would you do it for that?
Your post is irrelevant. I offered $20, a greater amount then $.50

No, I was responding to how much YOU would pay someone. I'd like to know if you'd pay $.50. Please, just answer the question!

Seeing as I am a generous person unlike the majority of the people who replied to my thread, I would do it for free. If someone asked me for a few names I would do it out of generosity.

I am not a tight little bastard like some of you are.

Deco said:
Nytmair said:
ummm... "that guy" is one of the people that runs this site.... thanks for playing
I'm not a brown-noser, like you. I'm not going to call him God, leader, Osama bin Laden or even George Bush.

it's not called brown-nosing... it's called respecting people who run this place so people who enjoy photography can hang out and interact.... not ask people to do our work.

Deco said:
Seeing as I am a generous person unlike the majority of the people who replied to my thread, I would do it for free. If someone asked me for a few names I would do it out of generosity.

YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!! Saying you would do it for free does not answer whether or not you would do it for $.50 WHY won't you just answer me? why?

i second the vow of silence. everyone, on the count of three.... :taped sh:

here is a list of the greastest landscape photographers of all time... This one comes for free, cuz i like you ;)

William Riker
Chelsea Clinton
Pee Wee Herman
Anikan Skywalker
Oscar Meyer
Sandra Day O'Conner
Booker T Washington
Me
Gina Gershon
Sammy Sosa
Optimus Prime
Uma Thurman
Sam Sneed
James T Kirk
Princess Buttercup
Ray Crock
Brad Pitt
Mickey Mouse
Donald Rumsfeld
Dr Pepper

and my all time favorite Landscape photographer is:

Rusty Pecker!

I hope this helps, though some here at tfp are too snobby to help a poor soul with their homework, i feel its the responsibility of every member here to share their love and knowledge of photography with everyone... ;)

Bokeh said:
Deco said:

YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!! Saying you would do it for free does not answer whether or not you would do it for $.50 WHY won't you just answer me? why?
Use some logic, champ. I guess its asking too much from a Texan. If I would do it for free what would stop me from doing it for $.50

Uma's work with mountains and junipers really inspired me to get into landscape photography.

Thank you, Havoc. Thank you indeed. It's good to see there is one fair, genuine and caring member amongst this herd.

I appreciate your time in replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back