Farnborough Media Day (56k)

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some shots from the Farnborough Airshow Media Day

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

This is a new Hawk Trainer that was handed over to The Royal Bahraini Airforce. This is a 3 shot photostitch as I couldn't get back far enough as I kept bumping into the TV cameras

And LaFoto, it was hard enough to climb up those steps with a camera to take the next shots, let alone climbing into that F18

The Office

Mig 29 OVT ( the only one that has been built )

Ah-64

Raytheon T-6B

DC10-40

Oh, I must call my son to these (the school kids here in Lower Saxony are having their last day in school today and will be home early with their reports in their bags !!!) as of tomorrow they'll be off until the very end of August, yippieh - they will think! -)... he'll love the ones of that unique Mig so-and-so. My husband, too. The two are quite much into planes...

LaFoto said:
Oh, I must call my son to these (the school kids here in Lower Saxony are having their last day in school today and will be home early with their reports in their bags !!!) as of tomorrow they'll be off until the very end of August, yippieh - they will think! -)... he'll love the ones of that unique Mig so-and-so. My husband, too. The two are quite much into planes...

Ahhhh School holidays I remember them, now all I get is 4 weeks a year :(

Hoppy said:
And thats far too much for public safety :greenpbl:

By the way nice shots!!!

You better watch yourself Hoppy, there will be no more discounts for you :lol:

Most reactions

Back