Fashion/Portrait

df3photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.df3photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did some work last week for a modeling portfolio, Let me know what you think. The models left eye was swollen that day so I did have to try to shoot around it... and the scans seem abit grainy ... but thats enough excuses...
DX_35.jpg

DX_34.jpg

DX_22.jpg

DX_03.jpg

more on my website http://www.df3photo.com/modules.php...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

thanks for looking, Let me know what you think.

#3 is better.did you use reflectboard or flash to compensate lighting?
lunch time. leaving for a while.:p

Good poses and nice shots overall, but the graininess is too distracting for me.

I love #3! #2 would have been good but imo theres a lack of lighting on the face. i quite like the glasses one on your site to

Thanks!
I didnt have prints made up, just scans from the lab... I dont know if its the negs or what... I hope not...
thanks for looking, I debated on posting one with glasses too... but I figured I posted enough...
thanks again for the comments!

good model, nice ideas. there all pretty good. they all have good vibe about them. i think #1 & #3 are the best ideas. #3 the best overall. i like #4 but the jackets too big and although the idea of the waterside setting in #4 is cool, the reality is the actual spot where he strolls is a bit dull.

#3 is definately cool
good work :thumbup:

Thanks 2frames, The reason I shot him (in #4) walking there is because I liked the curving line it makes... other than that its just a goose poo stained chunk of pavement the think i dont like about it, are the picnic tables in the background.

thanks for the comment!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back