Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
296957_022_2_2_3.jpg

I was originally going to post this in the tech challenge but.....I think it deserves it's own attention despite all the noise or grain....combination thereof.

What is it? Is it a shutter on a camera?

It is the blades in the lens that create the aprature. Under normal circumstances they do not appear in the photograph being taken despite having been there :D

that's pretty sweet! how'd you snap that?

I think it's really cool. However, unfortunately if you look around..the really good pictures, the creative and insightful ones, don't usually get much attention. Unless they appeal to everyone for unrelated reasons.

Nice! I was trying to do this for ages with one of my old lenses, but you captured it well. Of course, it's a shame about the noise, but I know just how tough it is :)

Nice! I was trying to do this for ages with one of my old lenses, but you captured it well. Of course, it's a shame about the noise, but I know just how tough it is :)

Thank you, It's impossible to put into words just how hard this was to get, I am glad some one knows.

I am still a little baffeled about the noise though, I did this with 200 film expecting a sharper image than I would have gotten on the 800 I usually use, but....well you see the results.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back