Favourite Chocolate Barz...

P.S. The Flake that they put in ice cream was the best Flake you could get. So cold, and crispy.

mmm.

I wanna go home...:-(

bace said:
The biggest difference between chocolate in the UK and the chocolate in North America is it's origin.

From what I was told the UK chococate comes from those fine chocolate makers in Europe. And the cocoa for North America comes from...I think South America? Anyway. The chocolate tastes way better in the UK.

End of story. Hershey's SUCKS. IMO.

I actually had a milky way the other day. Nothing like it used to be in England.
Not the bittersweet! :drool: It's yummy. I'll grant you their milk chocolate is pretty uninspired. I don't even bother with it, when there's better stuff out there, like the Ghirardelli. :thumbup:

Galaxy
Milk Bar
Flake
Kit-Kat Chunky
Toffee Crisp
Double Decker

Bollocks, I want chocolate now. :cry:

A weird favorite of mine is the:

Mallow Cup :drool:

Reeses BP Cup

The US has many good chocolate producers, but they're small gourmet companies.

Got to love a well made dark chocolate. Around 57% to 68% cocoa.

Snickers.....though I'm a sucker for Ghiradelli as well, but the dark chocolate.

white_truffle-200x200.jpg

these are by far my favorite chocolate "bar"...so facking good. white chocolate lindt balls of goodness mmmmmm ...its like a hard shell with like creamy chocolate inside :drool:

Lindt, Tobleron (white), Bounty
then the usuals; Kitkat, Mars, Snickers, Reeses...

Snickers
Caramello
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Ghiradelli Non-Parrills
Ghiradelli Hot Fudge Sunday(I had one of these in Ghiradelli Square in San Francisco, drool!)
Godiva Chocolate...yum!
I don't eat candy much, but these are what I usually choose.

I'm too good for this cadbury, lindt, nestle crap.... ;-)

I work in a chokky shop... so not only do I get free chokky when I want..... but yeah... I get free chokky when I want! :greenpbl: hehehe. sorry very excited today!!

Twix
Galaxy
Twirl

now you all know what to get me for christmas.... :mrgreen:

oh and vicky, you're now my new best friend! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back