TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone!
I'm happy to announce that this month's challenge is sponsored by Lensbabies. The winner of this month's challenge will get an original Lensbaby selective focus SLR lens from Lensbabies.com. Please feel free to visit the lensebabies site in order to learn all about what a Lensbaby is.

Alright and now the moment you've been waiting for. This months challenge them will be "Mysterious"! As I had mentioned previously the winner of this months challenge will recieve a selective focus SLR lens from www.Lensbabies.com.

Please read the following! If you don't read the following carefully your photo may not be included in the voting process:
The deadline for submissions is February 28.
You can email your photo to [email protected].
We ask each member to keep their photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum), to include their forum username when submitting, and to submit no more then one photo. If you wish you may include a title when submitting your photo.
Please ensure that the submitted photo is in the form of a jpeg image and no larger than 70k. Images that are way over size will not be accepted. Please keep in mind that in order to keep things organized we may choose to exclude some photos from the voting stage. We'll try to keep as many in as possible though.

Good luck to everyone and have fun with this challenge!

Well done to whoever organised sponsoring! It's a great idea and just goes to show how important this site is. :thumbsup:

Can the prize be shipped to users outside the US? Not that a "no" answer would stop me from entering if I thought I had a photograph that fits.

Sweet!!! Sponsorship is awesome!!! I'd love to get my hands on one of those lensbabies :) Competition is on!!!

good topic :) but I don't know what to submit :)

Hello,

My name is Sam Pardue and I am the Co-CEO of Lensbabies. We are so happy to sponsor this month's photo contest as well as the ones for March and April. It's great to be able to support a vibrant community of photographers like the one here at The Photo Forum.

Ferny, we will be happy to ship anywhere that we can deliver a USPS Global Priority package, which includes most countries. If USPS does not deliver to your country. . . . we'll talk!

We are very much looking forward to seeing the photos.

Sincerely,

Sam

It's good to have you here Sam!
I love your product(from what I've seen) and I'd love to win me one of those!:D

Thanks for Sponsoring some of these!:)

Thanks Sam for sponsoring our nice little competition! You guys have a neat product yo! Hope to get my hands on one some day!

Zach :D

LensbabiesSam said:
Hello,

My name is Sam Pardue and I am the Co-CEO of Lensbabies. We are so happy to sponsor this month's photo contest as well as the ones for March and April. It's great to be able to support a vibrant community of photographers like the one here at The Photo Forum.

Ferny, we will be happy to ship anywhere that we can deliver a USPS Global Priority package, which includes most countries. If USPS does not deliver to your country. . . . we'll talk!

We are very much looking forward to seeing the photos.

Sincerely,

Sam
Thanks for answering. :)

Although I do have another question. It's not dirrectly aimed at you.

Where are all these Portland users coming from?!?! There are loads here now! Just when I thought the UK users were getting a stronghold.
Say Portland and I'll hurt you. :playball: :mrgreen:

I haven't entered before and am wondering if we keep all rights to our photos. I can't seem to find the info anywhere else.

Am so excited about this one!

Most reactions

Back