Ferret Update Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He woke up, flopped halfway out of the hutch, then decided he needed 5 more minutes

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Ferts come out, ferts go back in, it's a Monday.

Message~2.jpg

He woke up, flopped halfway out of the hutch, then decided he needed 5 more minutes

Sounds like me getting out of bed when I have to go to work.
Don't you find it uncomfortable sleeping half-in and half-out of your hutch?

They're kind of like "Elf on the Shelf" . . . just put them someplace and shoot away.

When I was a kid, I would fall out of bed all the time and never woke up. There were mornings when I would wake up with my top half on the floor and my legs still on the bed.

So yeah, if I'm asleep, I'm good.

When I was a kid, I would fall out of bed all the time and never woke up. There were mornings when I would wake up with my top half on the floor and my legs still on the bed.

So yeah, if I'm asleep, I'm good.
Weird how that happens and you don't know it. This only happened one time, (thank god) I was one the top bunk and having one of those dreams that I was falling and when I hit the ground in my dream it felt real. Well, that's because I did hit the ground, I'd fallen out of the top bunk and landed on my back in time with the dream. Most shocking dream ever, lol! Didn't hurt me, just very disturbing and took a little extra time to shake that one off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back