Ferret Update Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WANT A FERRET!

Ummm.....No you don't. Been there, done that. Much more to owning one. Google it.

While I appreciate your instinct to want to help, I can assure you, it'll be fine. First of all, I'm just being silly in a silly thread (please note my signature), and second, if I were seriously considering a ferret as a pet, I'm perfectly capable of assessing the rewards and punishments of owning such an animal and making my own decision about it.

I WANT A FERRET!

Ummm.....No you don't. Been there, done that. Much more to owning one. Google it.

While I appreciate your instinct to want to help, I can assure you, it'll be fine. First of all, I'm just being silly in a silly thread (please note my signature), and second, if I were seriously considering a ferret as a pet, I'm perfectly capable of assessing the rewards and punishments of owning such an animal and making my own decision about it.
Ok, so pros and cons for limr getting a ferret. Let's discuss.

Go...

Lol

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

I WANT A FERRET!

Ok, so pros and cons for limr getting a ferret. Let's discuss.

Go...

Lol

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk
There are no cons that offset the awesomeness that are catsnakes.
Aka: fuzzy slinkys, wonder weasels, rug sharks...

Right.. but we have to consider Limr owning one.. and what she might train it to do - and the ramifications that might have on society as a whole....

Right.. but we have to consider Limr owning one.. and what she might train it to do - and the ramifications that might have on society as a whole....
Well, ferrets are not a force to be taken lightly.

Exactly. Plus, she's a linguist. She teaches one how to talk, he gets a serious chip on his shoulder about cat-snake equality, before you know it we've got a whole Planet of the Ferrets situation on our hands.

Exactly. Plus, she's a linguist. She teaches one how to talk, he gets a serious chip on his shoulder about cat-snake equality, before you know it we've got a whole Planet of the Ferrets situation on our hands.

Oh please, you would welcome your Cat Snake overlords and you know it!

They will be benevolent dictators. And furry!

Oh please, you would welcome your Cat Snake overlords and you know it!

But if I put up a yard sign now I'm going to get more complaints and most likely forced to attend another town meeting to "explain my thought process".

Lol

Signs are only for campaigning. There will be no campaigning. Only conquering. Interspersed with lots and lots of naps.

Signs are only for campaigning. There will be no campaigning. Only conquering. Interspersed with lots and lots of naps.

Ok, well I had thought if I didn't have a sign prior to the takeover I'd be put in a reeducation camp somewhere. Not that I probably won't be anyway.. but still.. lol

Ok, well I had thought if I didn't have a sign prior to the takeover I'd be put in a reeducation camp somewhere. Not that I probably won't be anyway.. but still.. lol

Resistance is futile.

_DSF2004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back