Few macros...

I really like the angle you got for the second ant photo. Considering how much of hte macro world happens on the ground it can be hard to get a really low down or even looking up angle for some subjects. Especially as I often find if you've a flat surface you just can't get the lens low enough to the ground to look up at the subject.

However both ant shots look like they've a slightly odd colour balance. The first is showing a lot of magenta. It gives an alien look that I do rather like; though it might be something you might want to look at correcting - esp if you shoot RAW.

Also was that water, honey or a water/sugar mix?

Really great set! :)

Thank you all, it means a lot ^^

I really like the angle you got for the second ant photo. Considering how much of hte macro world happens on the ground it can be hard to get a really low down or even looking up angle for some subjects. Especially as I often find if you've a flat surface you just can't get the lens low enough to the ground to look up at the subject.

However both ant shots look like they've a slightly odd colour balance. The first is showing a lot of magenta. It gives an alien look that I do rather like; though it might be something you might want to look at correcting - esp if you shoot RAW.

Also was that water, honey or a water/sugar mix?

Yeah, it was a bit dark and I used my built in flash so it made some weird colors :/ It was a mix of sugar and water yeah, just placed it with my finger on the tree and they just came.

Most reactions

Back