Fierce Creatures

OBrien

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Unlike Canoncan, I can't get close to the birds, and have to concentrate on slightly more relaxed animals. Though their high contrast can make them tricky to get right. There was a black-faced breed in one of the fields I just couldn't capture properly at all.

sheep2.jpg

fluffsheep1.jpg

Sheep.jpg

fleece.jpg

sheep1.jpg

Great photos!!! The second is my favourite, but Im not sure about the spot of sunlight on the right side(sheeps right)

Thanks Crispy - I liked your dog shots too, esecially the 1st one. I thought the spot of sunshine added atmosphere. They look pretty dark on here though, much more so than in photoshop/photobucket. Odd....

obrien...love these, they are very captivating..dearly love the fleece shot..textured..cool cool shot...and the second, i had to laugh at that one...the look on the face is hilarious...
the color on the first sheep's back, is that to know to shear it? there is green on the back..figured it meant something to the shepherd..right??

or is it just a rogue sheep that goes a bit nuts at times?? gets down with its quiverin' bad self??

Thanks.... Glad to say it's not a flea M@ko, it's the husk of a beech tree leaf bud. The trees are just coming into a nice green leaf at the moment here. Aprilraven - there is a lot of common land in Wicklow, so farmers identify their flocks with different markings of coloured dye. I can only guess that this one was sold from Farmer Green-Dye-On-Back to Farmer Red-Dye-On-Neck or vice-versa. Either that or multicoloured markings are becoming fashionable, which could make for some interesting shots.

Gotcha OBrien. LOL. I looked at the second photo again, and it got me laughin too, cool pictices !

Man sheep just all seem to have their own personality do they not. Great Photos. Just shows that they are individuals not just a bunch of sheep.

They are so cute! The shaven one definitely looks the most comfortable. :lol:

I think the last one is my fave of the group. Nice work! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back