Fight Club - Round 105: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Check out the new schedule here.

This round is closed, and ready for your votes! Next round begins on Friday.

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Pretty
OrionsByte
DSC_1515.jpg

v3nom
5367245338_abdd559db8_b.jpg

2. Explosive
OrionsByte
DSC_1517.jpg

v3nom
5366632827_46eef67d69_b.jpg

3. You/U
OrionsByte
DSC_1522.jpg

v3nom
5366634461_9fc70bf278_b.jpg

4. Might
OrionsByte
DSC_1528.jpg

v3nom
5367244926_04ec53a31d_b.jpg

5. Say
OrionsByte
DSC_1548.jpg

v3nom
5366634049_4cbf430a28_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I am going to try and actually play this week! I keep wanting to every week but always am too busy. Ill make sure I do it during the weekend :)

Okay I am going to try and actually play this week! I keep wanting to every week but always am too busy. Ill make sure I do it during the weekend :)

One thing I've noticed with the week-long format is that I tend to procrastinate more. I'm going to try to stick to doing it on the weekends too - my time is more predictable then anyways.

Mine are in for this week. Hard topics. :)

Mine are in, i couldnt work out how to get the photolinks from Flickr that end with .jpg . The photos are in jpg format so will that be ok or will i need to upload them to a different host?

Mine are in, i couldnt work out how to get the photolinks from Flickr that end with .jpg . The photos are in jpg format so will that be ok or will i need to upload them to a different host?

Flickr is pretty annoying in that regard. You need to get the full sized image up and then right click the image. Select "Copy image address" or the similar thing your browser says, and that will be the jpg link. Don't worry about it this week, though!

clarinetJWD said:
Flickr is pretty annoying in that regard. You need to get the full sized image up and then right click the image. Select "Copy image address" or the similar thing your browser says, and that will be the jpg link. Don't worry about it this week, though!

Thanks clarinetJWD, i'll be sure to get it right for the next one. :mrgreen:

I think I'm going to leave it open another week, we only have 2 players so far, and that's just no fun :p

I might join in this weekend if I can shake this bad cold :(

hmmm.. i tried playing, first time player, maybe i did wrong, but i didnt get an email with the topics? :(

Maybe I should join in but uhhh ****ty weather and I already have a cold!

Absolutely! Go for it, and let me know if the auto-responder is working again. :)

Auto-responder appears to be working. Submissions sent!:thumbup:

edit: ARGH I just the rules again, I submitted a bunch of stuff I took this fall. Next week I guess, I'm not getting around very well right now, I can't find enough material to shoot from the confines of my desk chair, and my eyes are too googly to judge shots. :D

Most reactions

Back